1. yes, i've listened to you and there are more minis. 5 sets actually since many of you see the incredible value in these sets with all of the images and the versatility of using them on smaller projects like atc's and tags.
2. i did a couple of seasonal sets - a really cool vintage valentine (with some year round stamps to use - see the tip below on the use for this love ticket stamp!), a nostalgic easter set (but i would call it more springtime with a twist on alice in wonderland - i'm seeing huge possibilities for this one).
3. a mini cirque alphabet. i already shared a sneak at this one, but it's worth mentioning again. i have been waiting for this mini set for a long time.
4. a movie set - a few things to point out... the film countdown actually fits behind the film strip ribbon i have with idea-ology (so cool!), the ticket fits the ticket die in my alterations line and so does the "love" one from valentines! (very fun)
5. of course the rest of the sets are just random creative muse, but that "david" face just rocks don't you think?
so here you are my new stamp releases for cha. what a week this has been...and just wait until you see tomorrow...t!m