more sneak peeks today bloggers! i hope you're enjoying a preview of all of the new stuff. yes it's exciting, and yes it's a bit of torture having to wait for it all to hit the stores - i totally understand.
here are some of the cool idea-ology findings i'll be releasing at the cha-summer show later this month. (these are catalog pages for retailers so pay no attention to the minimums, etc.) to start off, these are the last of the seasonal additions to the line for this release:
- seasonal masks (just like the papers & stickers, all of your favorite seasons on one sheet of masks. these mini holiday icons are the perfect addition to the mask collection)
- tissue tape (i can't get enough of this stuff! these 2 collections feature halloween & christmas designs and are in a thinner 1/2" width for edging cards and scrapbook pages)
this release also includes several elements i felt were missing from the line including more ornate vintage inspired elements like...
- baubles (various sizes of pearls, droplets, capped, a cool tassel, and even crystal beads all with a loop on the top)
- trimmings (a great assortment of texture and style perfect for coloring with inks and pearl sprays - the mini roses are yum!)
- lace chain (finally an elegant yet oxidized chain for making jewelry with your favorite idea-ology goodies complete with mini jump rings and matching clasps)
- charm clips (inspired by the function of the memo pins, these charm clips can attach elements to your project by dangling it from the loop using included jump rings and simply slide the clip on your page or card)
- accoutrements 2 (if you loved the first set, these have more sparkle with a vintage glass inspired look and feel)
- facets (just like fragments, these clear acrylic pieces can be inked, or adhered to papers and photos, but the facets have a faceted crystal front and flat back. these also have tiny holes drilled in the top and come with small jump rings to attach them to your project - just wait until you see these for yourself!)
so tomorrow i'll be back to share my new release from ranger. for now, it's back to the studio making more samples, samples, samples - gotta love show time!...t!m